There are the same brand batteries to choose which you need. We promised 100% Guarantee Quality and Fully Test!
1. If you do not use your Tablet for extended periods of time (a week or more), remove the battery pack from the tablet.
2. Do not expose the battery to high heat or freezing temperatures. Do not leave your battery in your car in the summer. Hot batteries discharge very quickly, and cold ones can’t create as much power.
3. Completely drain and recharge the battery overnight once a month to maximize its capacity to hold a charge.
4. Fully charge new battery packs before use. New pack needs to be fully charged and discharged (cycled) a few times before it can condition to full capacity.
5. Leaving a battery in a Tablet while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the battery.